License Number: 53
22 Washington St
Bayview Lodge - The building was the original Souris Hospital, Since 1990 Bayview has been operating as a Community Care facility, Bayview has 32 beds with experienced caregivers.
Our community facilities are designed for seniors who no longer want to live on their own or who cannot live safely on their own. Most of Our caregivers are working for Lodge for a long term, some of them are working for Bayview for 10 years.
We are glad to have caregivers who keep company with residents and protect them like family. We know their deepest secrets. We respect residents feeling and always try to make them happy. We are laughing with residents and are listening to them. We can tell the hidden sadness and we are always there for when someone feeling alone.....residents would be independent when they want and getting timely helps when they need. That is the reason we are here. All About Care......
• Beautiful water view in front of building
• Private single rooms with living space
• Warm caregiving workers
• Welcomed neighbours
• Daily snacks and refreshments
• Multi culture activities & events
• Free personal hygiene care e.g. hair cutting
• Dining, cleaning, laundry and Dr. appointments managements
• Medication Managements